Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Getting Ready for Shadow Lane

The clock is ticking down for the Shadow Lane party in Vegas. Only days to go. My wife and I are gearing up. I noticed a garment bag on my wife's side of the closet from Macy's, so I can only assume it's a "prom dress" for Saturday night's theme party. I went out last weekend and got the final pieces for my own prom night ensemble--an homage to Mad Men. My wife has been busy prepping all her gear, as have I. Guess it's almost party time.

I certainly hope this SL will be better than the party in March, our first spanking party. A few months later we went to Tampa for Florida Moonshine and had a blast, so we decided if SL had another party we'd give it a try. We've got many new friends we've made over the past two parties we are so looking forward to seeing, talking to and playing with and look forward to making many more.

So, if you see a guy dressed like one of the retro ad agency dudes from the hit TV show with a beautiful long blond-haired woman, stop by and introduce yourself! We'll be the ones laughing, playing, having a great time and hanging out with new, good friends.

4 comments:

  1. I'll be sure to introduce myself. ;-) -- E.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please do. It would be nice to stop emailing and see you in person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad I can be there in effigy:)
    the twin sister your wife never had!

    ReplyDelete
  4. In the words of Yoda, "You will be. You WILL be."

    ReplyDelete