Saturday, August 22, 2009

Nothing to Say

It's been a busy week and yet I've got nothing to say. Sort of mega-posted last Saturday, Sunday and Tuesday. Thanks everyone for the great feedback, comments and food-for-thought on the whole safeword thing.

My wife and I are getting ready for the ShadowLane party in Vegas. Don't know if you're going, but I hope to meet some of you there! Tonight, it's off to the Lair. Cindy (my wife) has a scene planned in which she's topping and I've got nothing on the books. I don't like to do impromptu scenes, so I'm not packing any toys/implements. Last time that happened, I ended up doing a hand spanking in the "back alley," an area between the wall and the side of the building that's dark, loaded with candles and has a metal chair in the far back recesses of the space.

It's hot and humid here. Thunderstorms are threatening. Most of the Lair's circulation/hang-out space is outdoors. Because the Lair encourages "dress up" I won't be in a t-shirt and shorts and I'd love to be tonight, so I'm wearing hot black jeans, a hot black short sleeve top and hot black socks. No, not hot as in I look good, but hot as in really, really warm. I tried on my kilt, but just didn't feel up to trying to pull of that look tonight. I didn't even think about wearing my toppy shit-kicker boots. Ugh. So, here's to hoping it keeps warm. I'll hang out in the air conditioned kitchen and munch veggies and candy (and my favorite, Reese's Pieces mixed with a super-spicy BBQ Kettle chip that drives my wife crazy when I eat them in combination, but I love that sweet-salty-spicy mixture) and chat with friends while Cindy does her thing.

Tomorrow is filled with more chores like today, but I postponed the good ones for Sunday. Hope you're all having a great weekend. I'll get back on topic next week. Coming up: "Notes for a Bottom: How to Ask for What You Need." And just in time for ShadowLane! :-)

4 comments:

  1. Yup, the kitchen is the place to be! Especially since we discovered where the A/C register is hidden. Remember last time we were there and it felt warm? They had it cranked up to 78. Screw that! I jacked it back down to 72. :-)

    Can't wait for Shadow Lane! -- Erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed! I can't wait for SL as well!

    C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you wear your kilt with the shit-kickin' boots to SL?

    ReplyDelete
  4. (glowering)

    Why? Would you like me to?

    C

    ReplyDelete