Friday, September 25, 2009

Comments about Comments

So I asked for input and I got it. The feedback has been extraordinarily insightful, the comments so thought provoking. I can't explain why I'm so infinitely fascinated with understand what's in the head of the masochist, but I am, and you've all given me food for thought.

For those of you who publicly posted, I appreciate your honesty and willingness to share with the group. For some that send me thoughts privately, I understand your desire for confidentiality or your timidness or other personal reasons for not sharing publicly. You willingness to send me your comments was most appreciated.

I think this worked out very well. I'll do this again at some point in the future.

Thanks again, one and all. And if you're just reading this and late to the game, check out the previous blog post and add your own comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment