Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Getting Ready for Saturday

I haven't had anything to say, so the blog's been quiet.

BUT...tonight I have a few thoughts.

First and foremost, good news. I'll be playing with Erica again. J and she and my wife and I will get together for a fun night at the Lair again on Saturday. Haven't played since the SL party. Been busy with business travel, home stuff, etc. So it's been more than a month. I'm twitchin'. Should be an intense scene, from what's revving up behind the scenes.

But what got me back to the blog tonight are some of the girls in my extended circle of twisted fetish friends. You know who you are. In the last two days there's been a move afoot. One girl tattles on another about some wrongdoing to me. Another tells me of something bad the first has done. Yet another has informed me Erica's been very bad and deserving of some much-needed punishment. One of the first sends me a revealing transcript of an IM conversation between the two of them...about me. All to get each in trouble...with me.

Okay. I get it. Let's get the other in trouble so when we play at the Lair or at the FMS party in November or whatever I'll get 'em good. Nice. I get it. I do. But what this really boils down to? What gets my goat? It's all a form of manipulation. (You're saying to yourself, "Duh!" I know, I know. I'm just making it public to the guilty that I know.) I appreciate them goading me into ever-escalating forms of punishment and pain. I enjoy the attention. But ladies. Girls. I do not wish to be manipulated so obviously. Subtly, sure. Good for you. Go for it. But so painfully obviously. I'd rather think I'm getting "mad" or "even" with one of you pretty ladies all on my own, not because I've been goaded into it through obvious means. C'mon. What do you take me for? Can you please try harder?

Of course, I know all this is for fun, and I appreciate it. I just like giving you all shit.

16 comments:

  1. LOL! Oh my... break out your violins, kiddies. Craig has four women vying for his attentions. You poor, poor put-upon man. Get me a Band-Aid; my heart bleeds for thee.

    (bang bang bang, goes another nail in my coffin...)

    But seriously -- I am going on record as saying I did NOT participate in any of this tattling nonsense until Little Miss Fink totally made up that ridiculous story about how I've been VERY bad. Hummpph! Turnabout is fair play, I'd say. But I can get my own self into plenty of trouble without anyone else's help, thankyouverymuch.

    Double hummphh. Whatever happened to Spanking Sister Solidarity? (stomping off in a huff) -- Erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes you can get yourself in plenty of trouble all on your own...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmmm, so does this mean that since I've not had anything to do with this whole thing that when Craig gets to FMS in November, I'll get a GG spanking? *g*

    sass

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh sure, Sass, point out how good you are, while those of us who are bad sit in disgrace. That's a slippery slope, you know. And I'm with Erica, I didn't join in until I had been maliciously maligned by the same Miss Fink. To the other innocent(?) bystanders, I apologize.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uh, Sass?

    What's a "GG spanking"?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jada, you are complicit in all this and no matter what you say, you're not getting out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, as a matter of fact, I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  8. GG is Good Girl. A term that most tops refuse to acknowledge. :-Þ (yes, there's that damn tongue again) -- Erica

    ReplyDelete
  9. What the hell is a Good Girl spanking? Why would you spank a good girl?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Honestly, I've never quite gotten the concept either. I'm just sayin'.

    Seems to me you spank a bad girl and then reward a good girl... but then again, for some, a spanking IS a reward. Oh hell, we're so twisted. -- Erica

    ReplyDelete
  11. So it looks like you are just going to have to be bad, Sass. Sorry. Just, um, be subtle about it. I'd help you out, but I'm afraid I'm about as subtle as a neon sign in a graveyard.

    ReplyDelete
  12. And haven't you really helped enough? (narrowing eyes)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, with friends like Jada and Erica, who needs enemies! So here's the thing Criag, a GG spanking has a nice long warm-up. Very long long warm-up and then gets wonderfully intense taking the bottom into that floaty space that is so fun. There's no screaming, crying, begging the Top to stop, promising to be good (hehe) and all that. Make sense now??
    See ya soon!

    sass

    ReplyDelete