Tuesday, November 10, 2009

FMS Report: Day 3 & 4, Sunday and Monday

Awoke late (no Grammar Tests for the women) and showered, took off to the nearest Starbucks. Cindy had come back to the room around 4 am, so I knew she’d be sleeping for some time, so I took my laptop and caught up on business and emails. We met back up at the hotel and ran into Dave & Stacey and HL & Sass packing up to go. We said our goodbyes and soon John, Martin, Michael & Diane, Jada, Cindy and I took off to lunch, enjoying some great BBQ. Most people went home and there were very few FMSers remaining. Kind of made me wish we’d booked our flights home a day earlier, as we had arranged to fly back Monday, just as we’ve done with Shadow Lane parties and the FMS Beach Party.

We went back to our room and everyone hung out and chatted until it started to get dark. Getting antsy, Jada and I went off to her room for our long-planned scene together, lasting all of two hours. Cindy played with Martin. I came back to the room and Cindy proudly showed me something. At the dinner the night before the FMS gang handed out rulers with “BEHAVE” printed on them. What Cindy held in her hand was a broken ruler, snapped in two. “I’m so proud of you!” I said. “Now you can start your own collection, like Erica!”

Soon, we met up again and went to dinner at the local TGI Fridays. After, it was back to our room for more conversation. Before long, it was about 1 am and people started to head off to bed. Cindy went to play with John and I turned in.


Day 4: Monday, November 8, 2009

Another day of sleeping in. The same FMS laggers (John, Martin, Jada, Cindy and myself) all went to a late breakfast at the local IHOP, came back, packed up, said our goodbyes and left for the airport, another fun weekend with friends, spanking, laughs and conversation. Can’t wait for Atlantic City in April. Hope to see old friends there, make new ones and spank.

10 comments:

  1. makes me wish I could have stayed later...
    G.S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Craig,

    It sounds like Cindy and you had a few bumps in the road but all in all you had a terrific time.

    Thanks for bringing back notes for all of us to enjoy. :D

    ~Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. If water pressure and no restaurant in the hotel are bumps, then yes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish you could have as well, Sarah. (narrowing eyes into a piercing glare)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lemme just slip on my polarized sunglasses...ahhh that's better...

    :oP :oP :oP :oP :oP

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, the hotel might have been a ghost town, but I think we made the most of it. Many thanks to you and Cindy for hosting the stragglers. The conversation was lovely, and the play...well, that was amazing, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We were all in it together. Including the play!

    ReplyDelete