Sunday, November 8, 2009

FMS Report: Day 1, Friday

Here's Part 1 of a Three Part report on Florida Moonshine's party in Tampa.

Our journey began humorously enough at the airport where, upon presenting her ticket to board the plane, a woman was told she could not bring her roll-along onto the plane because it was too thick. The woman insisted she brought it on flights with her all the time. The airline employee pointed out the freestanding display with the metal bin to test luggage dimensions. Annoyed, the passenger said, “I’m telling you, it
fits!” and proceeded, smugly to put her roll-along into the bin. But it wouldn’t go. She was making such a ruckus there were many eyes on her in the terminal. Cindy and I were behind her, awaiting to board, but unable to do so because of her tantrum as the airline employee patiently watched.

The woman actually stepped on the luggage with one leg and with all her weight, shoved it down into the metal frame. “See?” she said, smugly, “it fits!” She went to pull the bag out of the display and it wouldn’t budge. Everyone began snickering. She pried and pulled and tugged, but could not get the bag out. To move things along, another ticket taker came over and tried to assist her in getting the bag out by pushing this way and that on the bag to dislodge it from the frame, to no avail. At this point, other passengers awaiting to board were outright laughing! As Cindy and I wanted onto the tunnel to board the plane the last thing we saw was a maintenance worker taking apart the stand to release the luggage and overheard the flight attendant saying, “And that’s why you’re going to be checking that, ma’am.”

During the flight, I watched as a couple about ten years older than us in the same row consumed a to-go meal from TGI Fridays, a terrible breakfast sandwich on a giant croissant filled with eggs, bacon and sausage slathered in gravy with at least a pound of Tater Tots on the side. The two smacked and munched. It was rather disgusting. Not long after I look over and the husband is giving himself an insulin injection—right there in his seat! Go to the bathroom and do that, for Chrissakes! Made me woozy. Of course, if the man changed his eating habits, perhaps he wouldn’t be diabetic to begin with…

On landing in Dallas both Cindy’s and my phones were buzzing and vibrating with text messages and emails from folks on the ground in or on the way to Tampa. Little reports on the hotel, bratting, arrangements for play dates, etc.

We arrived in Tampa without incident and we were pleased our bags of implements weren’t violated by the TSA. It wasn’t long before we arrived at the Comfort Inn. We carefully unpacked, completely disgorging the contents of clothes, computers and play implements. Cindy went immediately to shower as we were rapidly approaching the time of the first FMS social gathering. Cindy stripped down, jumped into the shower and discovered nothing but a trickle coming out. Thre would be no way she could shampoo her luscious mane. She could barely shower, having to cup her hands to fill them with water from the anemic showerhead and splash the water on her to get the soap off.

We complained, and were told we could move to another room—having completely unpacked. Frustrating. It would take 30 minutes to move all our stuff and we were late, so we decided to do it later.

The hotel meeting room was full of people. There were 50-60 folks there and Ian had a table of his best London Tanners goods. At 8:30 the social began, a game of scavenger hunt that required people to ask one another questions about when they were in school (valedictorian? Went to school stoned? Mooned someone on campus?). The first person to fill their sheet would win a prize. Five swats to the bottom for each spot filled on the sheet, so there was a cacophony of spankings happening all around the room.

Around 10 pm things started to wind down, and with two hours before the hospitality suite was to open. Cindy had a play date, so Jada, Lizzie and I went to the local IHOP and grabbed a late-night dinner, getting back to the hotel around 11:30. We got tired of waiting and decided to play, my first two-bottom scene. We discussed basic navigation of the scene and began, Jada bent over one bed and Lizzie the other with yours truly going back and forth between the two, going from implement to implement, girl to girl. It was a very unique scene because I requested a lot of feedback about a few things. Both are so communicative and open with me I was able to ask them about how a two girl scene would work logistically. Further, I had just purchased some new gloves (to replace the ones worn out on Erica's bottom!) and wanted feedback on how they felt. We finished after 1 am and all three of us were spent, each girl nuzzled in on their beds as I was feeling a bit top-spacey myself.

Jada’s favorite drink is a Dark & Stormy, as is mine. So she brought all the makin’s (dark rum, ginger beer, lime) and we broke open the rum and enjoyed a toast. Cindy wrapped up around 2 am and joined in the girls’ room and we chatted until 3 before heading off to bed.


  1. OK, so who do we have to @#$% to get Parts 2 and 3 already? :-D

    Sounds fun so far! (well, except for the lame shower. Ack!) -- Erica

  2. bwahahaha...I was going to post the same comment! so instead I'll go with...

    AND THEN???????



  3. Yeah, Craig! What happened next?!!!

  4. Erica:

    Do you really want me to answer that? Sheesh! You and your public displays (this and FetLife) of public sex offers! Holy cow!


  5. Jada:

    Why don't you know...? Where were you???