Thursday, January 28, 2010

A Fresh Punishment

This Saturday we are back to the Lair again with Erica and J. My wife and J will play. It's been since early December-ish since Erica has had a good punishment (as opposed to the bad kind???). I'm eager and ready, feeling antsy in general to play but more specifically craving my hand on her flesh for a bit of good old fashioned corporeal discipline. I'm still breaking in my new toys purchased last year at Bizarre Bazaar...breaking them in on Erica's butt! Seriously, not having played much (due to my wife's writing schedule, business trips for moi and family commitments, it's long overdue).

Erica: get ready. I'm like a caged tiger ready to pounce this time...

13 comments:

  1. ... run Erica run! LOL

    (can't wait for that 'unleashed the beast' blog!) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great title for my next entry! Thanks, Zelle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL... nope, no running for me. I'm ready. I'm more than ready. :-) -- Erica

    ReplyDelete
  4. > .. why do I have to live on the wrong coast! ::pouts::

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, Erica. I actually think you are.

    (narrowing eyes to slits)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's ok zelle, the other coast come to us now that we have FMS...hint hint Erica...LOL...

    Go git 'er tiger! Hah!

    sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Sarah. I will...I will...

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Sarah... Oh now I'd love that! I just have to be careful 'how much' I wish for though! *winks!*.. Being my first "Par-tay" and all.. would sure hate for my Dad's favorite saying to come true... "Tis better to remain a fool, than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt!" (LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I understand family committments, buisness travel and being long overdue! I'm jealous and envious of you two but hope you both "enjoy" the chance to catch up! Me...I'm stuck in FL visiting family and in vanilla land...*sigh*

    sass

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sass:

    Don't worry, you'll get yours at one of the upcoming parties...

    C

    ReplyDelete
  11. promises, promises....

    sass

    ReplyDelete