Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day


Happy Valentine's Day, all. (Who doesn't love ole' Cupid getting his [her?] nosey butt beat?)

As for Valentine's, ours was fumbled well in advance of today when my wife and I got an email out of the blue from my wife's grandfather informing us he'll be coming to town and to pick him up on the 14th. Not sure the man realizes what day this is... So my fancy dinner plans were shot and all the romance set aside in lieu of our visitor.

However, yesterday was my lovely bride's birthday, so to honor the occasion we drove out to the Lair to hang out with friends and check out the scene--usually wild and crazy on Valentine's (mostly vanillas out for a "spicy" evening with a lot of sex, not much in the way B or D or any S&M). Last night was no exception. It seems, for whatever reason, last night was femme dom night with a lot of older, overweight subby men (not that there's anything wrong with that). Since my wife is a switch she took the plethora of scenes going on with male bottoms as a chance to take notes.

At the appropriate time I grabbed her, went on stage, dropped her over my knee and gave her a lengthy and strenuous spanking. (Not too strenuous--she's been sick and still not feeling fully up to snuff.) All OTK, all hand, somewhat intense at times. It was a nice short scene worthy of her birthday with a full compliment of the appropriate number of swats at the end, with careful focus on her sweet spots. Working around the red fishnets were a challenge, but I think I got through to her.

Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you had good vanilla sex, kinky sex, spankings, smackings, bondage or whatever else floats your boat today & tonight.


9 comments:

  1. It sounds like you both had a fine valentine's celebration.

    My hubby managed to work around my fishnets too! Coincidence?

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cupid looks like he's enjoying it! :-)

    Bummer about the Lair being chubby subby night when the Birthday Girl was in b-day spanking mode. However, sounds like you came through quite well for her! And I daresay she was in the best hands with you anyway.

    What, you didn't make her take the fishnets off? Hummph. :-D -- Erica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hermione:

    Hmmm. I don't think so... (narrowing eyes...)

    C

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the compliment, as always, Erica.

    No, she didn't want the fishnets off. She had knee-high boots on, a complicated leather micro-mini with dozens of buckles...nearly would've been impossible to remove.

    C

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like her style!! where can I shop for a skirt like that, LOL

    Sounds like v-day worked out in the end, giggles...bad pun...I'm glad C had a nice birthday and ya know...since it was her birthday and she was in toppy mode you could have been chivalrous and bent over that table you and E are so fond of...just saying...

    hugs and spanks,
    sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah:

    There are LOTS of places to get a skirt like that online.

    I could have bent over that table? Me? I don't think so. And I think you got your stories mixed up. She wasn't in toppy mode on that particular night to the Lair.

    C

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, Sarah:

    Email me. I don't have your email address.

    C

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shit! I read Erica's post and thought she meant C was in the mood to GIVE b-day spankings and there were no suitable specimens...

    In that case and being that it was her birthday, I think you could have bit the bullet; you do seem like such a romantic!

    and I do like the idea of a skirt that is too complicated to remove...though my two button jeans seem to do the trick for at least delaying the inevitable...

    email done...

    sarah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, Sarah.

    I am a romantic. It's true.

    Trust me, I like the idea of a skirt that's EASY to take off... :-)

    C

    ReplyDelete