Monday, April 26, 2010

Boardwalk Badness Report: Day 1

Flying out from Los Angeles my wife (new scene name! Gia Belle!) and I arrived in Philadelphia to be picked up by dear friend Brad who had driven up from his hometown for the party. He and his wife and Gia and I all enjoyed conversation and laughs in Brad’s van on the way to Atlantic City.

We arrived at the Jersey shore to our hotel, a fantastic little retro boutique hotel just off the Boardwalk. The Chelsea was funky and fun with a great staff and a little gourmet diner, a cool bar and a heated salt water pool. The rooms were comfortable, large and hip, decked out in a kitschy 60s/70s high-style interior design.

Gia and I flew in Thursday, the day before the party was to officially start, but so many people were coming in on Thursday that the organizers from Strictly Spanking New York set up a registration table in the diner and took over the restaurant for the evening. We grabbed our complimentary Boardwalk Badness Weekend backpacks loaded with literature and hand sanitizer (how thoughtful!) and enjoyed catching up with friends, making play dates and hanging out with our favorite friends Brad, Lizzie and Jada.

Not long later the organizers Mike Tanner, Jules, Mike and Miranda opened up a couple of the penthouse suites (including the aptly named Rock Star Suite) for partygoers. There were rifts of snacks, candy, goodies and soda everywhere. Soon, bare bottoms were as ubiquitous as the salt water taffy.

Since I hadn’t played at the Lair with Erica since February I didn’t really realize what pent-up demand was within me until I started to play. Then, as I described it at the time, I felt like a guy who hadn’t eaten in a month at a Vegas buffet! I couldn’t stop. I was an utter whore, just grabbing women willy-nilly and dragging them caveman-style into the next room for a quick smacking.

Before long I’d played with Jada, Lizzie, Stacey, Sass, Sarah, Jules and even a few others. At the time I didn’t even appreciate that I had taken Jules away from what must have been important party planning matters, so for that I apologize for not being very conscientious, but Jules and I had so much fun! We were laughing so hard I couldn’t believe it!

When I next checked my watch it was after 2 am and I really wanted to pace myself, so Gia and I headed off to bed for more fun and frivolity the next day. After all, the party wasn’t to officially start until Friday!

Day 2 report coming soon…

19 comments:

  1. Oh super report on day one! Great descriptions of the Chelsea! Thanks! It sounds like you got to turn the kid loose in the candy store! (grins) - Hope Gia found some fun herself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Zelle!

    Looking forward to seeing you in Florida.

    C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto back atcha! I'm so excited for the FL party to get here I can't stand myself.. LOL .. I think my curiosity is gettin' the best of me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no doubt! You'll have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to see you -- having to get there late on Friday sucked (I had to work!). There was so little time. Maybe we can catch up in Florida.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehehe, we totally should have come in on Thursday!

    I practically had to beg you to play Friday night!

    LOL...I had such a wonderful time and I'm def sorry we didn't get to spend more time together! Being so sick really took a lot out of me, but I am really looking forward to FMS!!

    sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was just thinking today how excited I was sitting on that purple couch in the lobby waiting for y'all to drive up:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sandy:

    Well, Florida is coming very, very soon...

    C

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sarah:

    You SHOULD have come Thursday! You DID NOT have to beg me! I was waiting for our time together.

    I will play with you HARD at FMS. Just you wait...

    (glowering...)

    Craig

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Jada:

    That's one of the nicest things anyone's said to me. Thank you, darling. I was so ready to see you, too!

    Craig

    ReplyDelete
  11. shit...have I mentioned what a sweet, good natured, handsome, smart, forgiving, compassionate, gentle top you are? I'm making you cookies!

    Hehehe....(angelicly smiling and batting eyelashes...)

    sarah

    ReplyDelete
  12. Don't bother batting those big eyes. Not gonna do you a damn bit of good. Plus, you get extra punishment for swearing, foul-mouthed little tramp!

    C

    ReplyDelete
  13. How about lots and lots of cookies instead of all this punishment nonsense????

    that works for me! ( more eyelash batting)

    sarah

    ReplyDelete
  14. Are you trying to get me fat??? Shame on you! What's wrong with you! (writing down on list...)

    C

    ReplyDelete
  15. ummm....OK scratch that...no pudge brownies it is...

    AND...I believe the window of time still counting as soon is rapidly closing...soooo ya how about day two...

    fondly,
    sarah

    ReplyDelete
  16. Craig- Every time I saw you one more of my friends was missing and they were over your knee. I started to take notes....

    Well done sir.

    Ty

    ReplyDelete
  17. Craig- Every time I saw you one more of my friends was missing and they were over your knee. I started to take notes....

    Well done sir.

    Ty

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks, Ty. You didn't do so bad yourself!

    ReplyDelete