Thursday, April 1, 2010

Kink Everywhere



I travel a lot for business. I just got back from the Middle East, visiting Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Beirut. On the way from the airport into the city in Beirut, I saw the below billboard. Couldn't believe I was seeing it in a Muslim country, but Beirut is extremely liberal and is considered a "party city" for the Arabs. Didn't know it was also a "kink city." Here's the billboard and the detail. (The girls have lashed the words, "Love & Taboo" into the Arab man's back.)


6 comments:

  1. Hah, that is awesome!! I love that the women in the ads are the dominant ones...especially for that part of the world! LOL, thanks for sharing!

    sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that was the interesting part for me, too. Glad you like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is amazing -- I mean, that's pretty bold even for the States! (except in Hollywood, maybe)

    Seems that I got this thing to work -- no longer anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, look! It says "Erica" and not "Anonymous"! Wow! Well, welcome lurker!

    Thanks for the comment, you!

    C

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think bare-back whippings are a fairly common, though mot kinky, occurrence over there, no?

    Great find!

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think mostly for genuine punishment, if that's what you mean, Hermione. Good eye for a guy riding in the back seat of a taxi, eh?

    ReplyDelete