Sunday, April 18, 2010

Revving up for Atlantic City Part 2

For those of you not attending Boardwalk Badness Weekend in Atlantic City this coming weekend, I'll be doing one of my post-party reports as I've done in the past. But for now, it's all about the anticipation and the preparation.

I may have to turn in my membership to the Guy Club, but I'm thinking about what I'm going to wear. Toppy but casual? Too much black? Slimming but loose enough to remain flexible. No white pants. (Why? Well, you don't want your bottom's spray-on tanner coming off on your slacks during a particularly heated OTK. You know who you are! ;-) ) Then there's the implements. What to bring? All the spanking stuff, sure. But there's also the BDSM-y stuff for those ladies, the sensation play stuff for those ladies, and the really kinky stuff for those ladies. Ha. Gotta condition that stuff, pack it up, get the cleaning solutions together. Gotta make sure you don't forget anything.

My wife, a switch, has it much, much worse. Not only does she have to worry about what to wear, she has to think about stuff that can be both toppy and bottom-y, sexy and serious. So it's sort of a double-packing issue for her. Then there's also all the implements she brings. You should see our luggage for a weekend. Looks like a week's worth of stuff.

Of course, it's all worth it. We play like crazed college students on a bender, getting up late, eating like fiends to catch up on energy, sharing our previous night's adventures, mentally gearing up for our next play session, staying up 'till 2, 3, 4 am. Instead of beer bongs it's paddles, however.

And when it's all over it's party drop. Sometimes it's easy, sometimes it's hard. You spend days (if not weeks or months for some--and you know who you are!) gearing up. There's the mental energy put into the prep to play, the exhaustion both mentally and physically from the actual play, the adrenaline that peaks and ebbs and the resultant physiological shift that ensues from that. There's the anticipation of the new: what's going to happen at the party? Who am I going to meet I haven't met before? Will there be drama?

Of course, there's also the renewing of old friendships, the introduction to new, the closeness you share, the camaraderie of being together with a buncha really great weirdos like yourself.

And then it's over. The anticipation done in a blink of an eye. And you're on a plane, train or car (or all three!), exhausted, happily sleeping it off like a frat boy...a really kinky, sore-handed frat boy.

20 comments:

  1. hehehe OMG...it's just about unbearable here, I can hardly contain myself!

    and all you guys are in the same boat, it's all about dressing the part! Feels good for the ego and boosts the confidence! Don't forget the nice floggers!!

    I've been making sure all the stuff I want for next weekend is clean and put aside so it doesn't get worn this week...bought a new school girl skirt, have a mounding pile of maybe outfits, etc...LOL

    5 more days!!!!!!!!

    sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, going nuts here, too. I'm trying to NOT bring the whole closet of clothes, but I'm still not sure I have enough panties set aside.

    Oh, and you can leave the paddle from Satan at home, BTW...and the flagpole. I'm sure you won't need either of those!

    I keep trying to calm myself down, but it's getting harder as we get closer. The preparation has been so long and extensive, and I STILL feel unprepared.

    Can't wait! 4 more days for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah:

    Don't worry, I'm bringing the nice floggers as well as the evil ones. Can't wait to see that school girl skirt...

    Craig

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jada:

    What do you need all those panties for, anyway???

    The paddle from Satan? Oh, it's coming along, darling. You can be certain of that. As as for the thick, thuddy bamboo cane you so lovingly refer to to as "the flagpole"? It's coming, too--along with a few new surprises from my shopping spree at Bizarre Bazaar a few months ago.

    See you there!

    Craig

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh shoot! I forgot those. Whatever I've said in the last...five...months...I didn't mean any of it, honest!

    (Jada, packing even more arnica, lotion, and ice packs.)

    (Heheheh, my word verify is rearre. How'd they know?)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! God, you're cracking me up with your stream-of-consciousness chatter, Jada!

    C

    ReplyDelete
  7. We need all those panties to layer....you know it can get cold in the northeast. Plus a little more padding goes a long way and who doesn't want a prolonged warm up period?

    sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's gonna be 60. So much for the whole "cold" thing, Sarah.

    Padding? Don't think so.

    C

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! I've not even started packing! I'm way behind! I've been trying to get travel arrangements worked out because HL's stuck in London and who knows when he's getting home.... Ok, panties...I'll start with panties and go up from there. *sigh*

    sass

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sass!

    Why start with panties NOW???

    C

    ReplyDelete
  11. Panties are essential at spanking parties. Just ask Jada!

    sass

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes, panties are essential and the foundation of any outfit. I bought four more pair today!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sass:

    I believe there is a known history of panty-related issues with you, is there not? Perhaps you don't recall, but I do think panties aren't really a problem for you.

    Craig

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jada:

    Don't disappoint me by wearing "layers of flavors" as KSC refers to their Bowls as.

    C

    ReplyDelete
  15. Reading this is making me laugh like hell! While reading.. I just heard on the TV playing in the background (the Ellen Degeneres show), and I mean this came on SIMULTANEOUSLY while reading here... that... "Pamela Sue Anderson has to be reminded.. by ABC's Dancing With the Stars program .. to put on panties."

    hahahha.. that just cracked me up!

    Wish I could be there with all you people.. but in lieu of that... I'll just sit here with delusions of grandeur dancing in my head while wearing 4 layers of panties.. so that I may live vicariously through you all via some sort of osmosis throughout the day and night. (gradual or unconscious assimilation or adoption of sordid spanking ideas) LOL

    Will there be film at 11? LOL
    ~Z

    ReplyDelete
  16. Zelle:

    I can't picture you EVER wearing four pairs of ANYTHING! ;-)

    Craig

    ReplyDelete
  17. rofl... I'm that transparent eh? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh.. lol .. I guess I should remove the tell-"tail" evidence then?? Perhaps that's a bit TMI for the masses huh? "Less(off) is more" in this case? (weg)

    Hope you're having fun on the BOARDWALK!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What evidence do you think I'm talking about, Zelle???

    ReplyDelete