Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Revving up for Atlantic City

With only two weeks remaining, things are starting to rev up for Atlantic City and Boardwalk Badness. I'm turning my attention on setting up private play, reconnecting with old friends, making new connections. It's exciting, after all these parties, to have people I know to play with and people my wife knows who want to play with her. It was a little over a year ago we were at ShadowLane, total strangers to the party scene, knowing no one and knowing no way as to how to connect. Now, we have our cadre of friends, play partners and chemical romances. Can't wait...

Will you be there?

10 comments:

  1. I will be there! In fact, I will be there in 15 days, 4 hours, and 25 minutes. It would just be silly to count the seconds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For you? Nah. I don't think so. Can't wait to get my hands on you, Jada...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be there also! Can't wait!

    sass

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh oohhh!! I'll be there in 13days 18hrs 56mins! Woo hoo!! YAAYY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to play with you, Sarah!

    C

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep your panties on, Sarah! Sheesh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. how bout now, now are we there yet?

    ReplyDelete