Thursday, April 15, 2010

Whew! A Quick Travel Update

The whole idea of shipping my implements and clothing to Atlantic City in advance of me arriving from overseas was bugging me. Add to that my misgivings about coming to a party in which all-nighters are the norm after having flown across the Atlantic from being in another time zone for a week was stressing me out. I was also getting concerned about being able to "switch gears" with no downtime between international work trip and OTK.

Fortunately, that's not going to be a problem any longer. My UK trip got cancelled, so I'm free and clear to enjoy my regular hectic work week in L.A. rather than fly from London to Philly and straight into Boardwalk Badness.

Like I said, "Whew!"

16 comments:

  1. Yay! Very good news.

    Wait, this means you won't be all worn out before you get there. Yikes!

    This is Jada, putting the Arnica, lotions, and ice packs back in the suitcase.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Ha! Thanks for that, Jada. I needed a good laugh.

    C

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great, Craig. Opinions differ as to whether it's rude for a spankee to fall asleep mid-session, but I believe there is universal agreement that it's bad for for the spanker to do so!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's bad form, I'm pretty sure. Yeah. I'm sure. Thanks for the clarification, Indy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whew! Glad to hear you'll have plenty of energy!

    Are we there YET????

    sarah

    PS...are we there yet?

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehehe....sorry...I am just so excited I can hardly contain myself, I can barely wait to see everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brrrrrr... Sarah, isn't he CUTE when he gets all bossy like that?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Erica:

    You and your "brrr"! Now why would that comment make me upset, hmmm?

    C

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sarah, well...I might be blushing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Um... 'cause tops don't like to be called CUTE? :-D Kind of undermines their toppiness, ya know?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for booting my ego, you two.

    ReplyDelete