Monday, May 31, 2010

Beaches, Bitches and Bottoms

(Okay, skip the "bitches" part--I just liked the alliteration.)

It's only a few short days to Florida Moonshine's Beach Party in Saint Pete Beach, Florida. Last week, the groups on FL were flyin'. Now, it's quieter. Perhaps it's the three day weekend. Perhaps it's all the ladies figuring out what to pack.

Gia Belle, my lovely bride, is lobbing volleys of email back and forth with friends, tops, bottoms and switches, preparing for a busy weekend. I've been chatting with my closest scene friends working out details of our play, communicating with new friends about getting together and playing. I've enjoyed the banter on FL (most of the time). It's been great talking to new folks I can't wait to meet.

I've got my implements laid out, ready to load into my travel bag. We leave early Thursday morning from Los Angeles, arriving in Tampa in the early evening, a quiet Thursday night, probably some light play with our closest friends, relax, and then we'll be ready to go Friday for the big ramp-up to all the fun.

If you're going, see you in Florida! If you're not, I'll be telling you all about it in my post-party Top Report.

2 comments:

  1. I read once....
    Wisdom consists of the anticipation of consequences.

    heehee..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then you must be very full of wisdom, eh?

    ReplyDelete