Monday, May 10, 2010

A New Scene

Friday night was a very special night for me. I went to the Lair, our local dungeon, which I've written about extensively in the past. The first Friday of the month is Conquest, a male dom/female sub only night, hosted by The Society of Monarchs. My wife, Gia Belle, and I had made plans to play there. Each Conquest the Monarchs host a demonstration, and this one featured Silventar in a bit of wrestling with his young lady, each going at it on the floor--and by "going at it" I mean wrestling.

Soon, a few others were down on the mat post-demo, so the main room was out. We went to the room off the kitchen, but it was being set up for a scene. The bedroom, typically sealed tight, was open, so Gia and I set up in there, with a padded sawhorse our furniture of choice. I laid out my implements on the bed and soon we were on our way to a great scene.

I used a wide compliment of toys--floggers, canes, paddles, short tail whip--and a whole lot of sensation play (vampire gloves, vibro-glove, fur, knives, teeth). After a while, I put her into suspension cuffs and had her up vertical attached to the bed frame, continuing with the vampire gloves, floggers and fur, finishing up with a wicked paddling that literally lifted her off the ground.

Fun times.

We don't get a chance to play much. Since Gia's a switch she's in high demand on both top and bottom sides, and at home, with kids about, that simply doesn't work. So Friday was a great treat. It was certainly wonderful to get my hands on her (in that way) again.

15 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this great scene, Craig. I'm so happy to hear that you and Gia had such agod time together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow that scene sounds wonderful. It's great to get back together with your partner for a really good scene isn't it? HL and I suffer the same problems with kids and schedules. People think we play a lot since we live together but that just isn't so. I'm so glad you two had a fun night.

    sass

    ReplyDelete
  3. Society of Monarchs - that makes me think of the British tv show Monarch of the Glen. No spanking, just the highlands, kilts, deer, a manor house, and whiskey. Glad you got to play with your wife.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had a great night, Sass. Yeah, it's actually really hard to make happen. You'd think, "Oh! Automatic play partner! Anytime, anyplace!" Right? Nope.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you two! sounds like you really had a wonderful time! Even though we don't have kids, it's hard to find the time when we both have the energy and drive to have a great scene like that! Glad you made the time to enjoy each other!

    sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. We did and we did. Thanks, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Geeze louise.. I'm late to the flippin' party again. (hangs head in shame).. *sighs*.. I don't know how come I can't get myself subscribed to your blog. LOL - I think a nice simple little post it note on the corner of this laptop might make me think to check over here once a day to see if you've posted something! LOL

    Anyhow... glad you had a chance to engage in a great scene with Gia! When those times are few and far between they do become extra special. So, I'm familiar of course with most of what you mentioned.. but what exactly is a 'vibro-glove'.. I mean just the name alone gives me a pretty good idea.. but run that one by me so I've got a smidgen more knowledge than when I first popped in here to read. :-) Thanks! ~Zelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's just that: a neoprene glove with fingertips with vibrators in them and a battery pack in the wrist. They're made in Japan. Not cheap. The women seem to ADORE them...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well geeze louise! How interesting! Who wouldn't adore a hibatchi that had fingerlings? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. oops! BIG GOOF!

    that's HITACHI.. not hibachi! LOL.. then again.. some might like it HOT too! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Although a vibrating Hibachi might be interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ..yeah, that'd be smokin'!!

    ReplyDelete