Tuesday, July 20, 2010

EO: Moon of Jupiter Part II

She floated there for a moment, just staring at him. What the hell am I supposed to do now? She looked at the hairnet over the camera. He’d wadded it up in such a way that it completely obliterated any opportunity for the optics to pick up anything going on in the Lab module. “I’m waiting,” he said, looking quite testy and, if Steph was going to be honest, just a bit hot.

“I can’t believe I’m doing this,” she said, making a decision and unzipping the front of her jumpsuit. She wore white cotton panties and a cotton sports bra, both regulation. O’Conner could see the darkness of her nipples through the white ribbed fabric. He kept his eyes locked on hers, however. She wriggled out of her jumpsuit, which isn’t easy without something to push back on, but she was adept at it. She used a hand to steady herself and looked at him. “You’re not going to spank me.”

“I don’t think you’re in any position to argue,” O’Conner said. “I told you you needed to be punished, and that’s exactly what I’m going to do.” He reached for her.

“Don’t touch me!” Steph replied. “This is weird.”

“Not as weird as it’ll be when I remove this,” he said, reaching for the hairnet. “You’d have your own embarrassment with C&C, wouldn’t you?”

“Okay, okay!” Steph said. She was on a career path to Commander and she wasn’t going to mar that trajectory with some stupid “sex scandal.” “Fine.” She turned around and braced her arms against two panel handles that jutted out of a section of the experiment rack. She placed her sock-covered feet below on a shelf and presented her bottom to him. “Just get it over with, for Chrissakes.”

O’Conner floated around behind her and placed a strong hand on her waist. He leaned in and whispered in her ear, “Don’t you ever embarrass me like that again,” he said, growling. “I respect you too much to something inane like that.” And before he finished his sentence, his hand struck her left cheek, hard!

“Hey!” she shouted, turning to look back at him and glaring. “That was hard!” She saw something in his face that told her he was serious…and not done.

“Don’t move,” was all he said.

He smacked her other cheek, just as hard. She yelped. He repeated this a few times, then leaned down and grabbed her waist, spanking her bottom in a flurry of rapid, open-palmed strikes. O’Conner could hear her breathing change. She started to breath more heavily. “I’ll teach you a lesson about respect!”

He made his fingers rigid and smacked her again, with just the fingers, so it was quite stingy. Steph moaned and lowered her head to her hands.

21 comments:

  1. Oh cool! Another segment of the story! What a great treat on a lazy summer day. Thanks, Craig :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have misgivings about the hairnet. Although one like the lady on Laugh-In wore might do the trick. Maybe a sock next time; the mate to the one over the mic.

    Yeah, I know, I'm anal. So spank me!

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  3. My pleasure, Jada. Hopefully it's yours, too!

    C

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hermione:

    Does "fuck off" mean anything to you, hmmm? ;-)

    C

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tsk. Is that any way to talk to your followers? :-Þ

    You guys DO look pretty hot when you're testy. Don't stop now...

    ReplyDelete
  6. "He made his fingers rigid..."

    I bet that wasn't all that was rigid. ~*~

    I do have a question though. Did O'Conner spank Steph OVER her white cotton regulation panties? Or does the reader assume he tugged them down a little or maybe, perhaps,... completely off?

    Always curious,
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Over first, Connie. You'll know when he pulls them down...

    C

    ReplyDelete
  8. O'Conner is such a tease, is all I'm gonna say.

    Thanks for the heads-up on the no-panties-down, ... YET, Craig.

    Waits for Part III, or IV, or ...
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I believe this is called a cliffhanger, Craig.

    So I choose:
    C. All of the above.

    Wait for it, wait for it, wait for it...
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, this cliff is well hung. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good lord, Erica. I hear Rodney Dangerfield groaning somewhere...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it!! and Erica, you crack me up. lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey, Sarah!

    Long time, no hear! WTF?

    C

    ReplyDelete
  14. I tried to post comments like 3 or 4 other times but it can't authenticate LJ anymore, so I was too lazy to figure it out until today...

    and before that I think I just had some scene overload/PPD...everyone's been kinda quiet lately!

    Buying my plane tickets and hotel for SL though sure put me in a good mood...

    sarah

    ReplyDelete
  15. Can't wait to get my hands on you, Sarah!

    C

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh this is positively 'out of this world'.. (grins).. love it!

    More! More! Feed me (please) .. I'm famished! .. CM can't get here a moment too soon.. ;-)

    ~Zelle

    ReplyDelete
  17. You're up late, Zelle!

    Glad you like it! (Mention it on FL???)

    Thanks for the comments and positive energy.

    C

    ReplyDelete