Saturday, July 24, 2010

One Year Anniversary of Dark Musing

On July 3, 2009 I launched Dark Musing with the idea of sharing a Top's eye view of the lifestyle. In that time I've talked about my philosophies, opened up about my feelings, shared some hot scenes, some crushes, some crashes and quite a few funny stories.

I never thought I'd have it in me to make it a year, and I couldn't have stayed with it had it not been for you, the Constant Reader. I appreciate your attention and your comments and encouragement.

Thank you.

12 comments:

  1. I can't believe it's been a year!

    Please, please keep going, promise? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the milestone! Can't wait to read even more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course I will, Erica!

    You know I have much to say...and with this Flash Fucktion, who knows what I'll write?

    C

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Jada! You are too kind! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy first blogaversary, Craig! Keep going; you're doing fine.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Blogiversary! I'm new to your site, but I like the stuff I've read so far. I have a lot of catching up to do! I hope you keep blogging!
    cs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hermione:

    Thanks, doll! I appreciate your words of encouragement.

    Kisses,
    C

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, cs, oh mystery person!

    C

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats, Craig! Looking forward to the next year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks, Indy! You're very kind.

    C

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry for the delay! Crimson Moon kept me pretty busy!

    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!

    I love being a "Constant Reader" when the author has so much to share, and so articulately and creatively, and with wonderful humor!

    May your muses keep you entertained so that you write, write, write! :-)

    ((HUGS!))
    ~Zelle

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are too sweet, Zelle!

    Thanks for continued patronage.

    C

    ReplyDelete