Thursday, August 19, 2010

Quick Post While I'm On The Road

It's hard for me to focus on the blog or fiction writing when I'm traveling on business. In the mean time, don't know if you've seen the book The Art of Spanking, but check it out. It's available on Amazon and features drawings and art of beautiful women over the knee and in other interesting positions. This is not a manual in erotic spanking but is a gorgeous art book that is used as reference with vanilla artists all over the world. I discovered it when an artist who works for me had it out on his drawing board. I nearly tripped when I saw it there (as you could imagine!). He was using it as reference for the female form. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. OMG.. I bet you nearly choked on that discovery!

    Thanks for taking time out to share this!
    ~Zelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem, Zelle!

    Thanks for taking the time to read it!

    ReplyDelete