Monday, August 30, 2010

Strapping Wins! & SL Note

Well, you've all voted again and the next thing to happen in the story is a good, painful strapping. You guys are harsh! Of course, rubbing in the Ben Gay was a fairly close second. I hope you all know I wasn't thinking about this for its medicinal purposes...


On to Shadow Lane!

Most of you know Shadow Lane's party in Vegas is this weekend. I have a couple of very special scenes lined up (including a fire & wax scene--woo hoo!). I'm really, really looking forward to this wekend. So much pent-up desire! I am sorry that a dear dear playmate isn't going to be able to make it, but I hope she knows she will be with us in spirit! (Lizzie and I will toast with a Dark & Stormy from the bar!)

I'm taking a bit of a different philosophy this party than I did at FMS. At FMS my schedule was pretty booked wall-to-wall. This is how I run my business life. My schedule usually begins at 8 am and is booked with meetings all day long, with times blocked off for lunch, potty breaks, etc. Generally, my assistant points me at a conference room and shoves. I hate to say it, but I made FMS feel that way a bit. And I didn't like it. My "schedule" for SL is pretty open (aside from those specific experiences I don't want to miss) and that's a conscious decision to be more improvisational and impromptu, seeing friends and setting things up in the moment. I'm hoping this will work out better for me and I'll feel less harried and less like, well, work.

Most of all, I'm looking forward to seeing dear friends, catch up with people who's company I truly enjoy and meeting new people. In some cases, I've spent a year in conversation with certain women since last SL and I'm eager to get my hands on 'em.

It's going to be a great weekend in Vegas. Arriving Thursday and leaving Monday and probably never once going outside the hotel (which is how it went down last year)! LIttle sleep, sore hands and arms. Doesn't sound like a vacation to me, but trust me, it is.

4 comments:

  1. ~Blissful exhaustion~

    It can't get any better than that.

    I know you'll have a wonderful time. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure we will, Connie!

    Thanks for the nice words. Miss you!

    Craig

    ReplyDelete