Thursday, September 2, 2010

Another Amusing Anecdote + Flash Fucktion Update

Starting with the latter, Tropical Torment (which sounds like a bad Shadow Lane title, doesn't it?) won't continue until after the Labor Day party in Vegas. Just to manage all your expectations...

Now to the amusing anecdote...

I don't know if you own an iPhone or not, but if you're going to send a text on your iPhone and you pick a name from your list of conversations and another text comes in from someone else, it's easy for the conversation window to switch to that incoming text rather than the one you just selected. On a few occasions I've accidentally sent texts to the wrong person this way. Has this happend to you?

Last night, as I was about to text Lizzie, a text came in. I ignored it and texted this:

I will be spanking you in 24 hours.

She's already in Vegas for ShadowLane. Gia Belle and I are on the way.

About 20 minutes later I was wondering why she hadn't responded. I looked at my phone and to my horror I realized I'd sent that text to the person who's message had been incoming...from my business partner...who knows nothing of my kink!

I felt this sick pit in my stomach form. What do I do???

I formulated a plan.

I texted him back:

Fucking auto-correct. I MEANT I'll be SPEAKING to you in 24 hours.

I waited. And waited. And waited.

Finally, about three hours later I got a response:

HA!

Whew!

I think I dodged a bullet. I'm not sure I'll ever know...

6 comments:

  1. That's funny, Craig. Well, not funny-funny, but yeahhh.

    Jay and I have this habit of saying "iloveyoubye" (yes, just like that) before ending a phone conversation so I asked him has he ever, when distracted, ended a business call like that.

    He said no, but had gotten close. So I asked, what would be your boss's response if you did?

    Jay responded, after a moment of thinking---

    "You too"

    ... and Jay said this with a straight face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connie:

    That's hilarious! Thanks for sharing.

    Craig

    ReplyDelete