Saturday, October 2, 2010

Kinky, Kinky HBO


I have HBO but I haven't seen Bored to Death, Ted Danson's new comedy on the cable network. Looks like their upcoming ep is going to be very interesting.

I was flying from Nashville recently and Mr. Danson was in first class, attempting to figure out where to plug the headphones into his brand spanking new iPad. "They go in there," I said, pointing as I walked back to my seats next to the shitter.

Oh, on a side note, if you have HBO, check out Eastbound & Down, one of the funniest shows on television today.

4 comments:

  1. ---"They go in there," I said, pointing as I walked back to my seats next to the shitter.---

    ... and there lies the answer to World Peace.

    P.S. Was great seeing and chatting a bit with you Friday. :)

    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Connie!

    Great to see you too! Even though it was only June since I saw you last it feels a hell of a lot longer...

    Thanks for the comments!

    Craig

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're such a tease! We don't have HBO. I'm not sure if it's available without a satellite thingy, and we still only have wires to connect us to the outside TV world.

    Oh well, it leaves more time for fantasizing.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, it's a comedy--so how hot could it be?

    Thanks for the comment, Hermione! Great to hear from you.

    Craig

    ReplyDelete