Friday, December 31, 2010

New Years Wishes

Regardless of your kink, predilection, interest, weirdness, desire or whatever--here's to a new year much better than the one you just are finishing now. Regardless of how great 2010 may have been for you, I'm certain there's room for 2011 to be better.

I know I haven't been all that great with blogging these last few months, so my New Year's Resolution is to try to deliver the kind of stuff you've come to expect (or at least I hope you've come to expect) from me: insights from a top, stories of kinky fiction and tales of my adventures with wonderful women and party experiences.

Happy 2011 people!

6 comments:

  1. And all the best to you too, hon. Hope that 2011 brings you much joy. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Erica!

    Hope you have fun tonight (with just the appropriate amount champagne!). HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    ;-)

    C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year, Craig.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year to you Hermione!

    Hope you have a great 2011!

    Craig

    ReplyDelete
  5. And Happy New Year to you too, Beth!!!

    C

    ReplyDelete