Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Spankin' Time!

If you're a regular reader of my blog you'll know at one point or another I'll post just about anything odd that strikes my fancy--kink or no.


This time, one in context! (Woo-hoo!)


I know people like to showcase pop culture references to kink and spanking, so I thought I'd share.


Cartoon Network has a very odd cartoon on called Adventure Time. My son and I love the show because, well, it's just plain weird. Watching an episode on our DVR last night we came across this ep that features a prominent spanking sequence.


See for yourself:


Spankin' Time on Comedy Central's "Adventure Time"

4 comments:

  1. Yep. That's just plain weird. Is it equally hard to follow when you watch the whole show?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the show. It's very lo-fi animation-wise and feels, at first blush, like you're watching a cute and cuddly show for little kids. Then, you realize it's rather subversive and quite odd. I've come to conclude, Melanie, that it's one of those shows for the late nite college crowd. I love it for it's weirdness, but I'm a big fan of weird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a crazy show! On a side note.. I like my men friends to be a kid at heart.. but I'm also thankful that heart is backed up with 'grown up' minds. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha. Kid in a grown-up body here, Zelle.

    ReplyDelete