Friday, April 8, 2011

Ian's Back!

Perhaps this isn't news to all of you, but to me it was. I was reading Zelle's blog today and in it she extolls all things great about The London TannerIan Head's impeccable leather implements retail site. The site had been down for some time and getting hold of one of Ian's amazing spanko tools was a hard thing to do. But it's back up! 


From The London Tanner's Austere English Collection
Like I said, maybe it's been up for a while and I'm just behind the curve, but I was damn excited to see he's back in business. 


If you aren't familiar with Ian's work, you gotta check out the amazing craftsmanship of his corporeal leather implements of all sorts. For those who are, I'm sure you'll agree that it's great that The London Tanner, and Ian, are back in business, much to the chagrin of bottoms everywhere.


I have a few dastardly devices of deviant discipline and I can assure you that each and every one of them are thoroughly lovehated by those I play with. I may be late to the game, but welcome back Ian!

6 comments:

  1. I don't think you're late. I was looking for them a couple weeks ago and they were still operating out of their blog. So they can't have had their site up for too long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melanie: Cool! Good to know! I was afraid I had somehow fallen out of whatever loop I thought I was in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually looked back through your past posts because I was CERTAIN you had posted this before...must have been someone else. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well thanks for checking, Lizzie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, Ian's collection of leather spanking implements will certainly TAN THE HIDE od any naughty lady's bare bottom.. But my favorite corporal punishment implement will always be that pliable stinging CANE. That's why I took the 'nom de plume' SIX OF THE BEST. Of course this is just my opinion.

    ReplyDelete