Monday, May 16, 2011

Florida Moonshine's Tropical Beach Party! Get your Ass to Tampa!

Having been to three FMS beach parties I can tell you this is going to be a blast. I'm talking up the party on my blog because last year Tony announced it was the last FMS beach party, but the gang in FL have pulled it together amazingly and are doing it again. Unfortunately, I think there are a lot of people out there confused as to what's going on with the beach party, so I'm here to say: it's on!

There's the vendor fair, ice breaker games and a midnight pizza party on Friday.

They've got "Are You Smarter Than a Top?" on Saturday, the Governess Gala, poolside ice cream social and then the Banquet (and, of course, suite parties!).

Sunday is Corporal Punishment Court with Strict Dave--always a blast! 

In between there's food, fun and of couse, spanking.

No comments:

Post a Comment