Thursday, June 9, 2011

FMS Tropical Beach Party Report

Two quick editorial notes: 1. If I failed to mention you by name, I apologize but I err on the side of caution. 2. The timeline of events may be screwed up. Since I started my blog I started taking "party notes" on my iPhone to refresh my memory of the order of activities, what I did and who I spanked but (and for the life of me I don't know why!) I forgot to take notes this party. Sooo...some of the events and times likely won't line up with actual events. So if I say I spanked you Friday and I really spanked you Saturday don't get all up in a tizz about it--just the weekend going to mush in my head post-party.




Thursday Continued:
I failed to mention that Thursday as soon as we arrived at the hotel we ran into our friends J and Connie from L.A. (and our regular dungeon, the Lair) and they were kind enough to take us to the grocery store to buy supplies). I also didn't mention the bedtime spanking I gave Beth late that night. She was tired and I put her to bed, warming her up further.


Friday:
Friday started with a late breakfast in the room with Gia then just lazing around before a group got together to go to lunch. We walked down to the BBQ place a few doors down. (Fan-fucking-tastic barbeque! And the pulled pork with the vinegar BBQ sauce? Killer!) Hung out with friends in the afternoon, went and provided a little more "room service" (that's a scene, pervs!) with Beth, a fun hand spanking to pace her for the weekend.


Evening registration and vendor fair time! It was great to see friends and familiar faces and the mixer was fun, finding odd facts in common with bottoms. The best was D's--she and I had a great odd fact in common: we interrupted Michael & Kate having sex at SL last year! I picked up a dastardly new implement from London Tanner. It's hard for me to avoid buying something from them.


After the vendor fair it was up to the suite parties. Soon I was spanking Missy and others, but I sought out Connie with my laser sights. We'd never actually played, even though we've known each other almost 2 1/2 years, and we had come to the conclusion on FL that the time had come. Before she could find me I grabbed her and took her to the suite bedroom where we had a most excellent spanking scene, if I do say so myself (and thanks Connie for being so patient!).



Beth, Day 1 of the FMS Party


Saturday:
Saturday began waaay too early (even though I got up at 10 am). Morning fun began with Are You Smarter Than A Top in which ten tops (including yours truly) paired off against ten bottoms to see who was smarter. The questions started off legit, and to be honest, the bottoms were winning by a landslide by the time it got to the final lightning round. Then, it was all about betting points and a final question. The bottoms chose to bet only a small, conservative amount of points. The tops were all in, risking all the points we had earned. The final questions? Bottoms: How long does it take the space station to orbit the Earth? They got it wrong (it's something like 92 minutes). The tops got the question: How long does it take the Earth to orbit the sun? There was much brouhaha at that point what with the question being so easy and all, but in the end it didn't matter how easy or hard the question was, it was all about what you were willing to bet. Our bet got us to win--and well earned, too if I do say so myself. The bottoms "complained" with a barrage of hard candies, carelessly thrown like so much sugary shrapnel at the tops. A good time was had by all, I would say.


Then off to lunch with the gang at a great waterside fish place. Hanging out with folks, chatting, laughing and telling jokes was a great time! In the afternoon it was poolside for tropical drinks with Beth and CeeCee and before too long it was time for dinner and games. Strict Dave had a musical chairs game that got downright brutal, with bottoms pushing each other off top's "seats" (read=laps) to gain a final spot. It ended with Alona and another player (sorry, I don't recall who) rolling on the floor like two roller derby girls! Then it was onto Who's Ass Is It Anyway? (or something along those lines), a game in which Dave strung a curtain, had bottoms press their, well, bottoms against the curtain and have men feel them to see if they could guess who's butts they were (in order, no less!).  


After all the fun it was onto the suite parties where I played briefly with Kay, mostly so she could get a photo for the London Tanners website since her camera had died, and she had wanted to get a photo of her and Richard Windsor, but when she had returned with a new camera RIchard was gone. So, just to be nice, we posed and I got to smack Kay a bit for the camera. Fun!


In the other suite, Dave had set up his spanking bench and before long I had coaxed Beth onto it, pulling up her skirt and laying into her rather fiercely. (I only knew it was fierce by the reactions of the onlookers!) Both Beth and I agreed later that it was pretty damn exciting to have the spectators enjoying themselves. Talked, snacked, hung out and then as the night wore into morning played with Beth briefly one more time in one of the suite bedrooms, giving her a good hand spanking. In bed by 3 am.


Beth, Day 2


Sunday:
Sunday began waaaay to early as Gia had a whip scene in our room at 9:15. ARGH! I got up, grabbed coffee and was at Strict Dave's CP Court, which I had to be at on time because I had a case on the docket against Sarah Rocks. See, Sarah had worn jeans to the mixer Friday night (jeans! jeans?? who wears jeans to a spanking party???) and her pockets on the bottom had a metal button. During the mixer I got to spank her and my thumb hit that metal button. The next day, my thumb was bruised. Way to go, Sarah! (A bruised thumb! At a spanking party!) So I brought her up on negligence. (By the way, I realize that any bottoms reading this won't feel a damn bit sorry for me and my thumb's plight. I get it. Go to hell, the lot of you!) In the end, I lost, but when given 10 minutes personal service to Sarah Rocks, did I really lose?


The group went to lunch at IHOP (I wanted to write iHOP--thanks for that, Apple!) and came back for a relaxing afternoon. It was time for my big scene with Beth. We'd played for the most part in suites, but this was something we'd planned for some time. It was going to be a harsh, hard and really pushing Beth's limits of tolerance. We used many implements--crops, straps, paddles, hand, wood, leather, carbon fibre cane, the "canemore," Old HIckory, sensation play implements, fur, ice, devil's tail, dragon's tail, slappers--it was long, and as Beth would say, "hurty." But she came through in flying colors and I was very proud of her. She had asked for this scene, but it was a tough one to get through for her, being stoic and rarely allowing herself to be pushed too far. (She might describe this attitude differently, but this is the best I've got to describe it.) After, I held her and let her know she was okay.


Soon it was dinner time and the "stragglers" all went to an eclectic restaurant down the street and then back to play with Kate for an hour of so of fun, communicative play. After, we all went to Dave & Stacy's for spanking games (Apples to Apples with consequences). I was wiped and turned in about 2 am (though the games with Dave, Stacy, Gia, J, Connie, Michelle, Aurora and others went on until about 4:30 am!), saying goodnight to all.


Beth, Day 3--post "big scene"
I smacked Beth's thigh and was pleased with the handprint that appeared. The fingers, in white in the middle, looked like crazy skeleton fingers. I had to snap a pic!

Monday:
In the morning on Monday we got up and packed--time to head home and back to reality. 


Once again, it was a wonderful four days with good friends, fun play, great camaraderie, lots of laughs, fun games and meeting new friends. To all those I got to get to know better (some new, some old friends) it was great to talk, share, learn and share. Thanks for making me feel at home and for being my friends.


To the Organizers of FMS' Tropical Beach Party: Way to go!!! What a hell of a party. Just great. The group was fantastic. The size intimate and friendly. The activities fun. I am soooo looking forward to next year (first week in June!) in Coco Beach! I think it's going to be a fabulous "reboot" of the FMS party! Way to go! You worked hard and it showed, Amy Lynn & Larry!

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun filled weekend to me! Sorry I missed it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun read ... and fabulous photos of Beth's bottom. I took photos of each day as well which brings fond memories after the days are long gone. Yes, yes, indeedy it does. (sighs blissfully)

    The hardest part at these parties are missing folks when the weekend is over. Also, deciphering signature marks on one's butt. The "whose is whose". Luckily, in that, you snapped a pic of Beth's hiney right after you struck. That is so cool. Well done.

    Our time, you and I, (finally) to play was well worth the wait. As you know, my radar was out for you that night. Beep Beep Beep! You found me ... sneaky devil. ;)

    Your hand is vicious. No doubt. I almost requested the strap, if somehow you had one on you. I recall urgently murmuring, "I'm a powderpuff! --- I'm a marshmellow!" ... when you calmly paused, stopping completely and asked, "Are you ok Connie?" I lifted my head and could only utter one word. Yes, I said.

    It was more than a "yes" though ... it was holycowsuperchargedkeepgoingdontstop YES!

    Fun times. Thank you so much for your time and energy, Craig. I respectfully request a re-do. We have radar now. Beep Beep Beep.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you missed it too, Zelle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Connie!

    As I said in St. Pete's Beach--anytime. You and just need to put our heads together and decide when you want me beat your ass at the Lair!

    It was great to finally play. What fun. You're awesome to play with.

    Craig

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got Chrossed again -- two weeks in a row! Excellent report.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo-hoo! I knew those ass photos would come in handy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Finally!!!! Took you long enough... :P

    Oh, and you completely forgot to mention CeeCee's birthday spanking. I don't have the heart to tell her. She'd be crushed. I don't know how she'll go on...

    But... Congrats on getting chrossed again. Yay!

    FB

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the comments, um, Beth!

    ReplyDelete