Friday, June 17, 2011

London Tanners, Chrosses and More!

It's nice when me and my blog get mentioned elsewhere. Some of my dearest friends has always been sweeties about cross-promoting my blog. I've been lucky enough to get Chrossed twice in about a week (once for my odd missive on trying to find crops and whips at an equestrian store and my recent FMS trip report (with a lovely series of progression shots of Beth's bum from party start to finish). As I mentioned in that report, Kay asked me to help "pose" for a pic of me spanking her for the London Tanners website's FMS report and I pleased to say the pic and a brief description is now up on their site. I was happy to help with the pic and even happier to get a chance to spank Kay with my cinder block-hardened hand. (Also, very straight-up of her to include a link to my party report! Thanks, Kay!)


Hope you enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Craig,

    It was a great weekend. Happy for your assistance with my pics for our site, and your explanation about your cinder block hands. I'm thrilled that we too were Chrossed this week. Hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment! Great to see you here, Kay!

    ReplyDelete