Tuesday, August 16, 2011

BOLD 2012: For Your Consideration

I write about a variety of views, mostly my own. I know most of my readers don't subscribe to a D/s lifestyle per-se, but I've felt that there are lots of aspects of the D/s life that weave their way into every aspect of power exchange, BDSM and spanking. Some friends of mine, mostly from the dungeon I play at, are part of a group putting on a new conference I want to share with you all. It's called BOLD 2012. "Defining the male dominant, female submissive hetrosexual dynamic" is the tagline for the event.


The really interesting part of this event is it's not a "techniques" event (how-to) classes. It's focused on the psychology and mindset of those in the lifestyle. There's a male dominant track and a female submissive track and a third track on relationships. The male track is run by dominant heterosexual males, the female track taught by smart, outgoing submissive females. This I find very intelligent and fresh.


World-class presenters are already booked. The conference is February 17-19 2012 in Los Angeles at the Air Tel Plaza Hotel in Van Nuys, CA. Tickets are $125. Hotel packages are available.


If you're interested, check out:


http://www.boldcon.com/2012/


The Twitter feed is #BOLD2012! 





No comments:

Post a Comment