Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Love Our Lurkers 6


Bonnie began Love Our Lurkers day six years ago. Her blog, My Bottom Smarts, started asking her lurkers to come out and say "hi!" once a year and began asking other bloggers to do the same. It's amazing it's been a year since my own last LOL Day, but here we are.


Welcome Lurkers! I hope you enjoy the blog. I hope it entertains you and you get something meaningful out of it occasionally. If you're a regular, glad you're enjoying my "dark musing" here. If you're new, welcome to a kinky, slightly fucked up, sometimes insightful, definitely random and occasionally humorous kink blog. I appreciate you taking the time to check in, read up and come back. 


Hopefully either category of lurker will say hello today. Let me know what you like, what you come back for, what you hate. It's all good. No pressure! 


For everyone else, my regular reader/commenters, thank you as well for your continued support. Your visitation to this blog keeps me going. And though I occasionally run dry or et too busy to write, I appreciate you hanging in there with me.




(Logo courtesy Bonnie)

20 comments:

  1. Happy LoL day, Craig :)!

    While I visit regularly I rarely comment. SO many blogs, so little time!

    Cheers
    Chross

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy LoL!

    I may be a little biased, but I'm gonna say that your blog is my favorite. :) I am rather keen on it since I'm not sure we would have met without it.

    Can't wait for more of your pervy smut.

    ♥ FB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Craig,

    I'm a regular visitor and an irregular commenter. IS that a spanking offense? Thanks for being a part of LOL 6.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lurk more than I comment but do enjoy reading here.

    Happy LOL Day.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for checking in, Chross. I assumed you must've been swinging by every now and then... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Beth. Pervy smut is my speciality!

    You're right, until you started your bratty comments on my blog we likely never would have connected.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It can be, Hermione. If you play your cards right...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Ronnie! Very sweet of you to check in!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, I've lurked for awhile, I'm a little shy and just starting to explore this lovely kinky world so don't have much to contribute, but I enjoy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Always checking in, you know. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome, Faerie! Thanks for reading and hopefully my blog can help you find your way in some tiny, little way...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy LOL Day! We have been reading for a while, but don't comment near enough.

    :)
    ~Todd and Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Craig! Your one of the blogs I have saved in my bookmarks, and read often but rarely comment! I must fix that! Love your blog!

    sarah

    ReplyDelete
  14. *you're*

    OMG!! Now I am mad at myself!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm not a complete lurker but certainly read more than I comment. Bad Lea. Someone needs a spanking. Love your blog and happy LOL day!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for visiting and reading and commenting, Sarah! I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for lurking AND commenting, Indy!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yes, Lea, you DO need a spanking. Somehow I'm certain of that...

    ReplyDelete