Sunday, November 6, 2011

A Submissive Story

She padded into the room and curled herself around his feet. He was tapping away on the computer with that look on his face that was partially frowny, partially intent. She knew not to interrupt. She also knew what he wanted. Hell, she knew what she wanted too.

She felt his warmth, felt the tough fabric of his stiff air-dried jeans against her cheek. She felt good her on the floor, her arms around his legs, waiting for his acknowledgement. Some would see this as dismissive, rude. She did not. This was how it was Meant to Be. Slowly, distractedly, he reached a hand down and caressed her thick hair, absently running his fingers through for a moment before returning his hand to tap tap tap away at the computer again. He sighed. This meant something from work caught his attention or his ire. "Hmmm," she muttered, rubbing against him like a cat.

"Did you say something?" he asked, pausing from his work to look down at her. Her eyes cast upward in adoration at his attention. 

"I was just listening to your sounds," she said. "You sighed."

"Did I?" he asked, tapping again, clicking on the touchpad between taps for random punctuation of his actions.

"Yes."

He tapped some more, then decisively slapped his laptop shut and gently set it aside.  "Come here," he ordered, and she jumped up in delight, facing him, climbing into his lap and straddling him in the chair. They were eye to eye, smiling in each other's eyes. "How was your day?"

"Good. I...I didn't get much done."

"Of course not," he said. "Where's the wine?"

"Right there, dummy!" she said with a silly smile in her voice. With surprise he looked at the end table next to him and saw a glass half full of blood red liquid that seemed to glow from within. 

"Oops." He glowered at her then. "What did you call me?"

"Nothing!" she said, biting her lip and burying her face in her hands in mock embarrassment. She was surprised then when she felt his fingers between her legs in front of him, pressing through the velvety fabric of her sweat pants and finding her clit and rubbing it. "Whatcha doin'?" 

"Playin'," he said, half-mocking her.

"I like it," she muttered, closing her eyes. 

"But I think a spanking is in order first."

16 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this story. In the last couple of minutes, I've read it more than once. It's one of my favs.

    It gave me chills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Beth. You are very, very sweet for saying so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it too. But I have to say, he is very tolerant. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, A'marie! I LOVE your implication that there will be more. Subtle as a brick.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very tolerant. Sure, maui girl. Tolerant. Or simply polite, patient and poised to exact his revenge when the moment is right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it - is more to come?
    love and hugs kiwi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perhaps, kiwigirliegirl... Perhaps...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved this story. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  9. I may be late to the party, but I LOVE this story. Absolutely love it.

    And I'll join the subtle crowd - where the fuck is the next part?

    (Admittedly, my filter shut down when I was unable to get to sleep tonight...)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd write it if my muse would just let something out, Lizzie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for writing, Kara! I appreciate you commenting. Welcome to the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  12. If it were me, I'd ask someone to beat me until my muse let something out, but I doubt that is going to work for you. Perhaps you could beat someone until you're past the writer's block? I'd volunteer.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wish I could. I appreciate you volunteering. Not gonna do too much good from across the country, is it?

    ReplyDelete