Saturday, December 10, 2011

Kinky Christmas, Part IV

I was putting up Christmas lights today, standing on a ladder up at my eaves, making sure my lights were aligned with military precision. (Okay, I'm a bit OCD.) Across the street my neighbors have lemon trees lining their property (I live in an area of old orchard citrus trees from the early 20th Century).


They were laughing and picking fruit and for some reason horsing around. I didn't see it, but I guess he swatted her ass. She laughed, turned to him and said, "Please sir, may I have another!"


This caused me to chuckle from my eave. It'd been an odd day. Putting recycling from under the kitchen sink into a trash bag I was bent over plunking plastic from the bin. My teenage son and I were having a playful argument, 90% joking, when he looked at my position and said, "I'm going to give you a spanking!" I burst out laughing. Seeing my reaction, he did too. "Yeah, that was a little weird."


See what I mean? An odd day...

6 comments:

  1. Your kinkiness is infectious. No one can see it, but it spreads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, sounds like an odd day indeed. Your page has changed! I don't like change. :-/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So it's a virus, Beth? Oh no... I'd best not sneeze on anybody.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried upgrading to a new layout that Google/Blogger was promoting, but when I tried it said it couldn't be done, then I couldn't revert back to my old version. So...starting from scratch I had to rebuild the look of my blog. At the same time I decided for a few "upgrades." I guess I should say thank you for noticing, Lea. It's been like this a few weeks and you're the first to comment on it. Subtle, indeed, but I appreciate you noticing. I personally think its a bit more modern and clean and less black and gloomy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Craig, It looks fine how it is now, I just noticed the change.

    ReplyDelete