Monday, December 5, 2011

A Kinky Christmas

I love the Christmas Season in London. One of my favorite things to do is to see the big department stores and their amazing window displays. Making the rounds on Saturday I went down Oxford and Regents Street. There, at one of the grandest, oldest department stores, Liberty, and there I saw something rather unexpected: one of the high fashion mannequins in the window was set up in a BDSM tableaux.


Happy Christmas kiddies!



Oh, and thanks to Chross for another Chross-ing on Friday to my post about kinky Xmas ornaments!

8 comments:

  1. I love display windows. For this one, I'd like to think some pirate is going to come down and ravish her.

    I'd also like to make a totally girly observation... I love the fishtail braid at the end of her hair...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's quite lovely.

    Mmm, pirate ravishing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of a good ravishing, Beth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Craig, my favorite store when I visited London, besides Harrods, and Selfridges was JANUS book store. I wonder if they ever decorated their store KINKY STYLE., for Christmas. If they asked you to use YOUR IMAGINATION, How would you have decorated it KINKY STYLE.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unfortunately Janus closed in the last couple years. Shame.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I loved that 'spanking emporium' Whenever I visited LONDON, that was my very first stop. Yes, looking at some of their publications, always gave me an enjoyable HARD ON. I also have a favorite soccer team in that city called 'ARSE'NAL, who I still support this very day. What beautiful memories, they bring to mind.

    ReplyDelete