Saturday, December 24, 2011

You Don't Have to Go to Thailand...

According to CNN, women can have their faces and breasts slapped in Thailand in order to make them firmer and larger (faces firmer, breasts larger--just to be clear). Now this is legit, at least in a country where you can get a sex change for about 500 smackers. You can check out the article by clicking on the pic below.






Just to be clear, if you want to have your face or tits slapped, you don't need spend thousands of dollars in airfare. Just come to my dungeon. I'll slap the shit out of 'em for free!


Oh, there's also video of "legit" boob slapping here.


(Special thanks to Beth for passing on this absolutely apeshit article to me!)

8 comments:

  1. I'll be first in that line. :)

    Hahaha! That video was so weird! Oh, Asians...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Things that make you go hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't be so racist, Beth! Sheesh!

    First in line, eh? No problem. Let the slapping begin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you like my curiosities, Lea.

    ReplyDelete