Thursday, January 26, 2012

Equine Speculum Follow-up

A few posts ago I wondered why an online kink shop was selling an equine speculum. Pursuant to that, regular commenter A'marie sent me this photo of a lube:




The interesting part of this otherwise rather generic tube of lube is the term "single use."




What's "single use" about a 4 oz. tube of lubricating jelly, we pondered. Then it occurred to me...well, if you're an owner of an equine speculum, a 4 oz. tube of lube would, indeed, most likely be single use. 


Nonetheless...

6 comments:

  1. You may even need two tubes. Now that is a scary thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The thoughts this blog puts into my head can be rather disturbing, yet I keep coming back...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's like a wreck on the highway, sometimes, isn't it? What can I say, Lea?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now the two are inextricably linked in my head.
    Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete