Monday, January 2, 2012

Party Spanking

I don't know what's gotten into me lately with all the photo posts/reposts (is "repinning" now an official term thanks to Pinterest?). Maybe I'm feeling very visual lately? Maybe I just don't have a lot to write about. I dunno. Anyway, my lack of original content in your gain...


For my first post of the New Year, here's something I found online. Not spanking, directly, but one can sure begin to fantasize...




One could imagine a New Year's Eve party going a wee bit out of control, a rather aggressive/dominant girl deciding to get a little "playful" and trying out some secret wish of hers with her friend in the red tee. Sure, it ends up (in these pics) with a Red Solo Cup, but it could be a "punishment" in which she has to hold that cup of beer in place with her hand between her legs without spilling...

Hmmm...I think I just invented a new punishment! (Making note in Notes on my iPhone...)

8 comments:

  1. Can we try that game? I'll be your guinea pig to see if it works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll set a cup on your ass and if it spills you'll get what you deserve--in addition to beer all over your back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a horrible game. First, it's played with beer, which has to be one of the most foul-smelling and tasting beverages ever. Second, it makes my eyes twist looking at her position.

    However, I will be happy to watch Beth play the game with you, Craig. That-that would be fun. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Red Solo cups are all the rage these days. The idea of not spilling your drink while being spanked just gave me an idea for a way more interesting Temperpedic ad than the guy jumping on the bed with the wine glass on the corner. ;-) Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dunno. The next time you're at a frat house, Beth?

    ReplyDelete
  6. It doesn't have to be beer, A'marie. I could be red wine...

    And yes, you can watch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice, Lea!

    Happy New Year to you as well!

    ReplyDelete