Saturday, January 14, 2012

WTF?

So I was looking at some emails from an online kink retailer and one of their most recent ads emailed to me was for the item to the left--an equine speculum. Um...whatthefuck do you do with an equine speculum? I mean, sure, you can use it on a fucking horse, but why do I have this sick feeling in my stomach that's not what it's intended for here?


Sure, people are into all kinds of things--big (I mean really big, like, impossibly big) dildos, urethral sounds, something called the "ultimate anal lock" and more, but an equine speculum? Help me out here folks...what on Earth is this for???

10 comments:

  1. I do not want to find out either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zelle could probably enlighten you on the horsey use for it, but I really hate to "speculate" on its human use.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll cover our eyes together, joeyred51.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahaha, Hermione!

    I'm pretty sure I'm okay on the horsey use. It's the rest that squicks me out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My naivety doesn't even permit me to begin figuring this out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh --- yuck, eww, gross, nasty, etc.

    I'm not even going to try.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, now THAT is a scary thought!!

    sarah

    ReplyDelete