Saturday, March 31, 2012

Creepyweird #1 in a Series: Urine Soaked Virgin Boy Eggs

There's creepy and there's weird and then there's creepyweird. Creepyweird doesn't happen all that often. In fact, I've never posted about creepweird before, but for me it's definitely a thing. Here's the latest in the rarefied air I like to call creepyweird. 


Take a look at this shit (from China): Urine Soaked Virgin Boy Eggs!




Rarely has my gag reflex been put into hyperdrive like when I read this story. (Click on image for full article, not from some obscure fringe publication but MSNBC no less.) Under what circumstance, ever, would getting little boys to pee in buckets to "pickle" eggs for human consumption ever be considered a good idea--even when old wive's tales were at the height of lunatic fashion? Ack!


I eagerly await comments from my readers on this particular post.

12 comments:

  1. Really? This is what you have me wake up to on a Saturday morning?

    Creepyweird AND NASTY!!!!

    Yuck, yuck, yuck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best part is the picture. The man eating the eggs looks like he's in pain, almost. Hell, I would be, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh... hmm... I'm glad I already ate before reading this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, Beth!

    Had to share the quease...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News. Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Many thanks.sbobet

    ReplyDelete
  6. No. You asked me this before. I didn't even know I was on Yahoo News and I don't promote the site, so can't really help you, sbo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yuck...I have heard of some nasty food, but this takes it to a whole new level.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brings new meaning to the phrase, "Damn, this tastes like piss!"

    ReplyDelete
  9. I link this page it very good

    ReplyDelete