Monday, March 5, 2012

Out of it.

My travel schedule has been quite hectic. In January I went to NYC and then onto London. While in London I found out I had to go to the United Arab Emirates before flying home, turning a 10 day trip into a 15 day one.


Home for about 10 days I then went back to London for a week, heading back to Los Angeles for only 4 1/2 days! While at home I was completely stressed out with family stuff, getting ready to leave again for over a month, taking care of errands and chores and making sure I hadn't dropped too many balls at work.


I then got back on a plane to London (again!) for the month of March and after a terrible series of events getting there (flight cancelled, stuck at JFK overnight, downgraded, entertainment system broken, luggage didn't make the rebooked flight...) I landed at Heathrow to a discover an email and text telling me in 72 hours I was fly again to Asia.


So today I've repacked my bag to head off to Asia for a 70 hour jaunt. I'll be on the ground for only 40 hours then back on a plane to London again where I hope I'll remain until the end of my trip here.


All this is nothing more than a long-winded excuse as to why I have been rather quiet lately on the blog. I'm not gone. It's not forgotten. I'm just a bit overwhelmed at the moment...

12 comments:

  1. Wow, Craig, that really sounds like a horrible schedule! I cross my fingers for you that all the stress will soon be over. Have a safe trip Asia and back to London, hopefully without any unexpected delays or other inconveniences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be well and safe on your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Kaelah. You're very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you joeyred51. Appreciate your good thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would lose my mind with any ONE of those things!

    Don't forget to breathe, dear. I hope the rest of your time in London is relatively peaceful, if that's possible.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It should be... Thanks, Erica.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I suppose this is advance notice that your yearning public should be patient with you whilst you travel? Le sigh. ;)

    Safe travels. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. awwww...wow...that does sound hectic. Hope you're well! ~B

    ReplyDelete