Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Ramblings...

I've been out of the country off an on for seven out of the last 12 weeks. I'm glad to be back, my work on the project in the UK done. Now I can focus on other projects in other parts of the world: the Middle East, Asia, the U.S. I can't seem to get my head above water since I've been back, just a little over a week now. So many things to catch up on: bills, a month's worth of mail...Oh look! The fridge is empty. There's (shockingly) a month's worth of laundry to do.


None of this has anything to do with kink or spanking or BDSM. In fact, the image I chose for this entry doesn't have anything to with it either. I just like the pic. I wish when I was overwhelmed or just focused on other things I could come up with something clever to write. But it doesn't seem to really work like that for me. 


Catching up at work has been a bitch. Catching up on relationships even harder. I neglected a few things in all these recent travels. Worse, I've neglected a few of them even longer. Not good. 


I'll get back on track. The words will return. The wit and mildly amusing charm will, too. Until then, as I've done in the past, I kindly ask that you simply bear with me, Kinky Friend. I have lots to say, it's just finding the time and mindset to say it.

4 comments:

  1. Thinking of you. :)
    Hopefully the world rights itself soon.
    Until then, I'm sure your adoring public will patiently await the return of your wit, charm and candor. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank, A'marie. The minute I get an "adoring public" is the minute I should turn it all in...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You catch up and do what you have to do. We'll be here. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Erica. Appreciate your patience.

    ReplyDelete