Friday, August 31, 2012

Off to Vegas

Like so many of my Fellow Kinksters, I'm off to Vegas this afternoon for a weekend of fun, frolicking spanking activities at Shadow Lane. This is my first party since last year's Shadow Lane, a bit of an oddity for me since normally I go to Boardwalk Badness Weekend at FMS' Tropical Beach Party. A lot of changes have been happening in my life in the last year (almost a year to the day to be precise) and I'll be filling you all in on some of that in future posts here soon. Suffice it to say, I'm happy to be going, happing to be seeing old friends. I've fallen off the face of the Earth in terms of my kinkster life, I fear (other than this blog, which I realize has been spotty at times) but look forward to a vigorous return.

9 comments:

  1. I'm on my way! See you there?

    SC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a great time at SL, Craig! :-) Unfortunately, Ludwig and I can't be there this year (Vegas isn't exactly around the corner from where we live).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, shame you weren't able to make it. Missing seeing you two!

      Delete
    2. Thank you, that's very sweet of you to say. Maybe next year! :-)

      Delete
    3. Yes. I'm known for my incredible sweetness.

      Delete
  3. Hope you had a great time. Too bad we didn't get to meet. :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been off to the Middle East (and no "questionable" website access, as you may recall me mentioning). My report will go up hopefully tomorrow. Better late than never...

      Delete