Sunday, August 26, 2012

Where am I?


So once again the blog has fallen into a lugubrious state as I'm on the road for five trips over four weeks with an overnight at home in between each--generally around 12 hours on the ground. Of course, one of those weeks was a vacation and one trip will be to Shadow Lane in Vegas over Labor Day Weekend. The rest is business and mostly to the Middle East where, as you regular readers will know, my blog is blocked. 

So while I rack up the frequent flyer miles let me once again apologize for not providing you with interesting missives, musings and hilarity. I'll be back to my regularly scheduled programming soon...

4 comments:

  1. Business is probably not all that fun, but only a few days until Shadow Lane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apology is reluctantly accepted. ;)
    Oh and bonus points for lugubrious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Big words make me sound smart!

      Delete