Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Teasing into the Future

As I prepare my party report from this year's Shadow Lane party, I'd like to tease something exciting and new. Going live later this month will be a brand new blog from yours truly and Lizzie Huckleberry. Our blog is going to chronicle our life, events, experiences and scenes--from the dual perspective of top/bottom, D/s, male/female in an unique side-by-side posting format.

We'll pick a topic, event, activity, subject and discuss it from our own unique perspectives. Don't fret, I'll keep Dark Musing alive and active, sharing my own "top's eye view" of the scene and my own perspectives on life in the lifestyle, but our new blog with be a shared view, unique and fun and different.

Keep an eye here and on Lizzie's blog for updates.

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like it'll be really cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We really are hoping it'll be another unique perspective.

      Delete
  2. Oh, I'm looking forward to that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also looking forward to your new shared blog! Ludwig and I have written posts together on occasion, covering both views. I think it's a very interesting experience and I find scene descriptions which cover the different perspectives very interesting to read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lizzie is a great writer so hopefully we can speak well to the message we're trying to communicate.

      Delete