Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Long Lost Lair

Over the course of my divorce I pretty much stayed away from my nearby (and favorite) dungeon, Lair de Sade. Though I wouldn't call this my home away from home I would say I had some friends there and definitely had some of the best scenes ever there with Erica, Lizzie and others. Regardless of how much Erica despised the place, there was an odd melancholy I felt not having gone for so long.

Divorce complete, I'm back. I've been to the Lair at least four times in the last month and a half, enjoying scenes with Lizzie there, hanging out with old friends and making new ones. 

I'm glad I'm feeling like I can get back into the lifestyle again. My self-imposed exile from the scene done, Shadow Lane's Labor Day party was my return after a year, and getting back into the Lair is a real shot in the arm.

10 comments:

  1. Are you still a member of the Society of Morons? (smiling sweetly)

    ReplyDelete
  2. First: Well...I think my opinions on the Lair are of no consequence so I'll just end the first point right here, heh. But Erica's comment made me smile.

    Second: Lizzie should be a label in your posts. :D

    Third: Love the graphic, I've never seen it.

    Fourth: Ok, I guess I am happy for your "triumphant return". :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you appreciate Erica's sarcasm.

      Yes, you're right, she should. Shame on me.

      I'm glad you like the graphic.

      Thanks?

      Delete
  3. Ah, lucky you for living in an area where something like that exists!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it's L.A. EVERYTHING exists here!

      Delete
  4. @A'Marie -- just to clarify -- OK, so it isn't really called the Society of Morons. It's the Society of Monarchs. Buncha macho Uber-Doms who have their meetings where they pontificate about how powerful they are. Personally, I think my name fits better. ;-) Oh, and Craig definitely doesn't fit in with them. His knuckles don't scrape the ground.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uber-Doms? I haven't had the "pleasure" of meeting one of those yet, but I heard they're a rare breed. ;)

      I think I'd love elaboration on why you dislike the Lair, though. :D

      Delete
  5. II like the drawing of the birching block. All on has to do with this naughty woman that is bent over it, is pull down her bloomers,, and birch her tender bare bottom. About 25 strokes would be most effective to correct her behavior.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I had more saplings around where I live...

      Delete