Thursday, January 17, 2013

Fulfilling Fantasies


It's amazing to go through most of your adult life either stifling your fantasies to the point they don't exist in your conscious mind or dreaming about something but never imagining they could ever possibly come true. What's even more amazing is when, after all that time, those dreams become reality in an almost torrent. What a rare gift indeed!

Such has been the case with my entry into the lifestyle a few years back and the people I've met, had relationships with, have played with and grown close to. Of course, most rewarding has been the love, D/s and relationship that developed with Lizzie. Again and again as I fantasize about all the fucked up shit I like and am into--both sexually and sadistically--I can safely say I've scratched almost all of them off my once bucket list of things I'd never imagine I'd actually get to do. No longer a bucket list, these things are part of my regular existence.

That's such a rarity in life in general. I may be the luckiest man alive.

(photo courtesy cleanbedsheets.tumblr.com)


7 comments:

  1. its a very hard thing to know what it is you need and want but cant have - i did it for 4 years....and when finally you get what you need, want, desire its like a breath of fresh air, finally you can breathe, no matter fucked up shit (as you put it) you may be into, its like a light is turned on, or like the sun comes out...you can live...and that is what life is about...living, really living.
    hugs kiwi xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, indeed. Couldn't agree with you more, kiwigirliegirl.

      Delete
  2. I can speak more to the fantasies unfulfilled realm at this particular time. As such I have nothing of substance to offer to this post. Yet, I'm still prattling on. Shocker. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why the question mark? I always figured my random comments inspired enthused, ecstatic delirium! It's a pity to find out otherwise. :D

      Delete
  3. It is a wonderful thing to have a fantasy fulfilled, and not only that but to have it fulfilled by someone who is enjoying it as much as you are.

    ReplyDelete