Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Kinky Valentine's Day


No matter what you're predilection may be, chances are you get to exercise it in one manner or another tonight. Valentine's Day. So full of promise—romance, acknowledgement of love, fantastic sex and kinky fucked up stuff. 

It always cracks me up to see the poseur kink stuff that gets promoted around this time of year. Cheap wrist restraints, heart-shaped crops, Halloween costume quality blindfolds. Sooo kinky! It's like the people that show up at our local dungeon on Halloween or New Years Eve: lookiloos out for a little thrill. I'm no kinkster elitist. I just think it's amusing. 

But if you can find some twist on how to get off, particularly if your in a place where you need some spice in your stew, Valentine's Day can be an easy "entry drug" to get into something a wee bit more hardcore. Break out those fur-lined handcuffs, get out the silk scarves for your four poster bed and check the batteries on that battering ram dildo! There's some nasty shit to get done tonight!

But in all seriousness, on this February 14th I'm particularly thankful for the wonderful wrapped gift I've already received, my own particular Valentine's Day treat, this delightful bundle of lust:


Lizzie, you filthy little pain slut, sensation whore and sex-crazed goddess, you're the greatest gift I could have ever received. Hope you have a special day today. I plan on giving it to you.


4 comments:

  1. It was the most wonderful Valentine's Day I could imagine. Thank you so much, love...for everything...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so, so, so glad you had a good Valentine's Day. It was very important to me.

      Delete
  2. Hey, I have a heart shaped crop! That's what happens when the vanilla ex goes shopping at one of two adult shops in the state. I did buy myself a good quality one from a horse tack shop at Christmas though. Much better. I hope you and Lizzie had a wonderful holiday together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did indeed. Thanks for the good wishes, Lea. Hope you had a great day, too!

      Delete