Sunday, June 30, 2013

A Quarter of a Million

I just had to note that after four years of starting my blog I've received a quarter of a million hits. To think that 250,000 perverts, Fellow Kinksters and others (mostly folks who likely searched for "50 Shades of Gray" and were appalled when then got here) for the most part intentionally came to read my musings, my opinons, my observations, my life changes, my humor, my discoveries, my photos and my ripoffs really is rewarding.

I don't know how a quarter of a million hits relates to other blogs out there and I don't really care. To me, 65,000 hits a year is nothing short of amazing. 

Thank you everyone for following me, for reading my struggles, travails, experiences, fun, sadness and awe.

I hope you continue to stick with it. I'll keep trying too.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations Craig. I enjoy reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, joeyred51. Always glad to know you're out there and enjoying it.

      Delete
  2. Yay ! way to go you :-) that's so awesome you have a brilliant blog. Here's to the next quarter million

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, kiwigirliegirl! You are very sweet.

      Delete