Saturday, June 22, 2013

Photo Album

I've kinda been drawing a blank the last few weeks, I hate to say. Is it the heat of the summer? Is it because I've been traveling so much? Is it because I've been so busy I can't spare a few spare moments to think about the blog? Yes, yes, and yes, most likely.

So today, so you don't think I've utterly abandoned the blog and forgotten about you all, Fellow Kinksers, I've assembled a short yet very special photo album for you to enjoy.

I was going through my entire archive of Lizzie photos recently to pull together some material for a project we're doing and as I did that, I came across a few very special photos that have significance to me for various reasons. Some of these are from play parties long before we became a couple, some are special for other reasons. I hope you enjoy.


This was a cold winter day. You can tell, yes?



I love this one. The lens, camera angle and lighting make Lizzie's already long, slender legs look even longer and more slender.



I like this one. I spent a lot of time getting the sheets artfully tussled. I love how she looks simultaneously asleep and freshly fucked at the same time. Both of which may have been true at one point or another during this particular photo shoot.



Another fantastic leg photo. Unlike all the others, this one Lizzie took herself, sitting in her window seat. I love her farm house in the middle of nowhere in Kansas. Such a respite from Los Angeles. I know she loves her custom-built window seat, too. So getting a chance to share it with her makes me feel really "at home" with her, even as I was at home with her.



This sexy little anime outfit just does it for me. Look at those beautiful asscheeks peeking out from under that ludicrously short skirt. Fan-fucking-tastic.



I took this one party weekend. I hadn't intended for it to be this artful (IMHO) silhouette. I love it.



I always feel, when I look at this one, that it reminds me of those famous Hugh Hefner photos of Marilyn Monroe. Hot.


Hope you enjoyed.


6 comments:

  1. nice photos :) Lizzy you have an absolutely wonderful figure.:)
    Im a bit the same at the moment - nothing much to say - well i have heaps to blog about but just no time and too much running around the old brain to sort it properly what with house guest imminent in 4 days time, a move of house in 6 weeks time and the possility of a full relocate as opposed to a mere house move.
    HELPPPPppppppppp
    Im going slowly but surely insane LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, she does, doesn't she.

      Can't wait to read! Good luck!

      Delete
  2. I especially love the anime outfit. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, wonderful pictures. She is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree with you more, Lea.

      Delete