Thursday, July 11, 2013

Gingerly...


Walking through Singapore a few weeks ago I saw this in a museum. Seems odd there'd just be some random exhibit on trade routes around Singapore and they'd focus on something so specific as ginger, yet there it was. Of course, it caught my eye, not just because it seemed out of place amongst the other descriptions of cargo typically shipped around the area, but because it's...well...ginger.

So as I wandered the museum my mind got to gingering (no, not figging—that's something you do with a fig), carving ginger into anal plugs, inserting ginger... Which led me to think about the scene in which I inserted said ginger plug and proceeded to beat a bottom with a metal paddle, sending shards, scraps and shrapnel of fresh ginger all around the hotel room. 

(TECHNICAL NOTE TO TOPS/DOMS/DOMMES: If you decide it would be fun and torturous to mash said ginger into the fine bottom of your bottom/sub, I highly recommend doing it in some place other than your own private home. Do it in a hotel, a dungeon, the residence of your bottom—anywhere but your own home. Those little splinters of ginger fly everywhere and then your abode ends up smelling like a strange cross between a poorly ventilated sushi bar and a fancy day spa.)

So when I got back into town, I went to the grocery store and picked up some fresh ginger. I love when I shop for ginger because I imagine most people just pick the thing up, determining how much they'll need for their recipe, and off they go. Me? I'm interested in the shape. Which is the most plug-worthy? Which will be the right diameter, length and size to be carved?

Needless to say, Lizzie is going to get a squirm-inducing gingering very, very soon.

See also:





12 comments:

  1. I love at Ginger the same way as you do - and I too wonder what other people are buying ginger for - you just never know
    However, when we tried ginger - i didnt feel anything at all. Not sure if we did something wrong, it was peeled carved and inserted and left for a while - zilch - nothing. I think we were both a bit embarrassed after that and havent tried it since.
    Oh well - live and learn. What works for some doesnt for others :)
    Hope you enjoy the gingering ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. grr typo sorry - its meant to say look at not love. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh, was it fresh ginger? It should have been moist after carving and very, very pungent.

      Delete
    2. yeah, it was fresh. Maybe he has spanked me once too often and Ive lost feeling in teh overall area LOL.

      Delete
    3. You have a colon of steel!!!

      Delete
  3. And they're known for their caning in Singapore too. If only they'd placed them side by side, it would be quite clear what to do! Figging is my new favorite thing. but canes, not so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not figging, Renee Rose. That's when you stick a fig in your arse. It's "gingering." Please make a note of it. ;-)

      Delete
    2. Just because you didn't have a clue what it was really called, that's no reason to go trying to convince everyone else to change the name of it.

      Delete
    3. I think Craig just got thoroughly pwned by Lizzie.

      Love it. :D

      Delete
  4. That does seem to be oddly out of place. Why do you refuse to call it figging?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because THERE ARE NO FIGS INVOLVED!

      Delete