Saturday, July 20, 2013

Seen on the Road

If you're a regular reader, you'll know I'll snap a photo during my many travels when I come across something...irregular or particularly double entendre-ish. 

Recently, we had a family member come in from out of town, so we took her to Universal Studios Hollywood. We had a great time. But coming off The Mummy ride, I saw this sign and had to snap a pick:


All I have to say is, how do they know at that age if they are?

Next, I saw this t-shirt. Admittedly, it's at my local dungeon, but I still thought it was a great shirt worthy of sharing.


Hope y'all are having a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Love the shirt. :D It needs to be in my collection. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I knew where he got it!

      Delete
    2. What's the website on the shirt? I can't make it out, though I tried. :D

      Delete
    3. I looked it up. The URL is dead. Already one step ahead of you.

      Delete