Friday, August 16, 2013

More Amusing Discoveries

I continue to not feel very "bloggy" lately. Don't know if it's summertime or if all my content is going to Black & Blue or if I'm just so inundated with work lately.

Anyway, I've been on the road (again!) and have come across a few amusing things I snapped pictures of with my phone.

Here's the first one, found in a quaint seaside giftshop:


Ain't that the truth! And though Lizzie technically isn't a grandmother, she does help occasionally care for my granddaughter.

On my trip I ended up in Salt Lake City and found this little gem in yet another gift shop:


Oh, Utahns. Such an easy target.

Have a great weekend y'all.

8 comments:

  1. I saw the first one in a local gift shop too. LOL! Ron was tempted to buy it.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fantastic! Would look great on your lime green VW bug.

      Delete
  2. A lot of people wear the SL,UT t-shirts around here. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would even go further. How about children are spoiled not only because of a grandmother, but also of a mother, mother-in-law, auntie, nanny, and other female household servants. Yes, all of these females, should have their bare bottoms warmed, by a mans hand, paddle, hairbrush, birch rod, cane, or whip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trolling the blog on Christmas day, sixofthebeast? ;-)

      Delete
  4. Craig, I am of the Jewish Faith. Besides being a 'spamko', I LOVE this FETISH, 365 days a year. Now as an elderly gentleman of 81 years of age, its mostly the mind and on the internet. I became a 'spanko', during my school days living in England for 10 years. One day the headmaster caught three teen-age school-girls SMOKING, that was of course NO NO, The very next day he assembled the whole school, and brought the three culprits, front and center. Where he read them the rules that they had broken. He then made each girl in turn bend over a high stool, took up their dress waist high, pulled down their knickers and bared their tender bottoms. Then he caned each one 'six of the best strokes, with this corporal punishment implement. Yes, they were howling, Yes, they were crying, But I as onlooker ENJOYED every part of their painful humiliation. I saw enjoyably these teen-age girls pubic area, plus the well-striped naked rear ends. So much so, that I had to go the boys toilet, to relieve myself sexually by MASTERBATING. To this very day, in my mind, it was a fascinating experience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds rather enjoyable to me as well. Thanks for sharing.

      Delete